Welcome to the samurai action blog. The samurai films in Japan are like the Western film of the United States. Both were once very popular, but not as much now. Both themes pop up every so often bringing up the hopes for some sort of revival, but that has not yet happened. In 2010, I published a book, titled, Sword of the Undead, which re-told Bram Stoker's novel, Dracula, with a samurai twist. (Click here for excerpt)







Sunday, February 5, 2012

Time to start posting again

I will try and start posting again.  I  just completing a book on personal finance, titled, $10 a Day to $1,000,000.  I hope to have this book out by the end of March, and no later than the end of April (cross my fingers).  I'm not a financial planner by profession, but along the lines of I wanted to write a book that emphasized the importance of time and savings, and preparing for retirement at a young age.

No comments:

Post a Comment