Welcome to the samurai action blog. The samurai films in Japan are like the Western film of the United States. Both were once very popular, but not as much now. Both themes pop up every so often bringing up the hopes for some sort of revival, but that has not yet happened. In 2010, I published a book, titled, Sword of the Undead, which re-told Bram Stoker's novel, Dracula, with a samurai twist. (Click here for excerpt)







Saturday, September 28, 2013

Lyle Anderson - samurai spirit

As some of you know, for the past 16 months, I have been recovering from spinal cord injury, which left me temporarily paralyzed, and made for my goal, to be able to run a 5K run. I'm at the point where I can walk a 5K - but the motion of running is something I can't do, yet.

Today, on AOL's everday health page, I read a story of Lyle Anderson, who was diagnosed with MS almost seven years ago.  This year, he will be competing in the Ironman Championship in Kona, Hawaii.  Click here for his inspiring story.   

No comments:

Post a Comment